21 Hilarious Misheard Songs With Illustrations

Here's what it would be if you could 'see' the misheard lyrics of these popular tracks

1. Sir Mix-A-Lot: Baby Got Back
Actual LineI like big butts and I can not lie


2. Abba: Dancing Queen

Actual Line : See that girl, watch that scene, digging the Dancing Queen

3. Madonna: Like a Virgin

Actual Line : Like a virgin touched for the very first time

4. Queen: Bohemian Rhapsody
Actual Line : Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me

5. Toto: Africa
Actual LineThere's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do


6. Dire Straits: Money For Nothing
Actual LineMoney for nothin' and chicks for free



7. Starship: We Built This City

Actual Line : We built this city on rock and roll



8. R.E.M: Losing My Religion

Actual Line : That's me in the corner, that's me in the spotlight.



9. Metallica: Fuel

Actual LineGimme fuel, gimme fire, gimme that which I desire



10. Michael Jackson Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
Actual Line : Keep On With The Force Don't Stop, Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough






11. Black Eyed Peas : Boom Boom Pow
Actual LineGotta get-get, gotta get-get, gotta get-get, gotta get-get



12. Psy: Gangnam Style
Actual LineOppa Gangnam Style



13. Bryan Adams: Summer Of '69
Actual LineI got my first real six-string..



14. Jimi Hendrix: Purple Haze
Actual Line : 'Scuse me while I kiss the sky



15. Bon Jovi: Living On A Prayer
Actual Lineit doesn't make a difference, if we make it or not



16. MC Hammer: Can't Touch This
Actual Line : (Can't touch this)



17. Ray Jr. Parker: Ghostbusters
Actual Line : Who ya gonna call? Ghost Busters!


18. Queen : We Will Rock You
Actual Line: Kicking your can all over the place


19. Johnny Nash : I Can See Clearly Now
Actual Line : I can see clearly now, the rain is gone



20. Spice Girls : Wannabe
Actual Line : If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends




21. Michael Jackson : Bad
Actual Line : Your butt is mine


2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god! I always thought that it was "your bird is mine" too!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...